Offshore: Materials technology enabling new solutions
Tid: Tirsdag 26. mars kl 13:00-17:00
Sted: DNV GL, Veritasveien 1, 1363 Oslo.
Materials and their use is a key enabler for change in offshore applications. New approaches can cut cost, drive new field concepts and change how we maintain infrastructure. We will cover key material development, innovations and lessons learned that are driving change in the offshore industries (Oil & Gas, Maritime and wind).
In this knowledge seminar at DNV GL headquarters, you will meet:
- Kristian Eriksen, AkerBP: Failure investigation, titanium level indicator
- Gisle Rørvik, Equinor: Additve Manufacturing
- Kjetil Antonsen, MHWirth: Condition Based Maintenance
- Espen Heier, TechnipFMC: Trends in material selection for reeled flowlines and associated Challenges
- Åsmund Andersen, AkerSolutions: Digitalization within fabrication and offshore construction
- Amin Azar, SINTEF: Overcoming the challenges of materials for offshore applications using cutting-edge additive manufacturing technologies
- Atle Qvale, Baker Hughes GE: Near Net Shape (NNS) Manufacturing: The next step for subsea solutions?
- Mario Søfferud, DNV GL: Learning from failure
We will also enjoy a Tour at the DNV GL laboratories during the seminar.
This is a unique opportunity to meet leading professionals and to build network. We are very lucky to have speakers on some of the key technology trends that will impact the industries in the years to come.
Welcome to the DNV GL headquarters!